Prices for processing your fleeces into Duvets and pillows:
- Pillows £42.50
- Cot duvet £51.00
- Single £97.00
- Double £153.00
- Kingsize £190.00
- Superking £224.00
Fleece to knitting yarns:
- Double knit or aran £42.00 kilo in weight
- 4ply £49.00 kilo in weight
- 2ply £57.00 kilo in weight
- 2ply extrafine £80.00 kilo in weight
- Chunky £40.00 kilo in weight
- Super Chunky £49.00 kilo in weight
All wool comes on cones.
To ball to 100 grams = £5.50 per kilo
To ball to 50 grams = £9.50 per kilo
Minimum in weight 3 kilo
Rovings for Hand Spinners charged at £30.00 a kilo in weight
Please note that any change in pattern has to be considered as a new run.
- Scarves small/medium £50.00 each for the first 5, 6 or more £30 each
- Large scarves over 10in £60.00 each for the first 5, 6 or more £35 each
- Aran weight throw £80.00
- Pashminas /Shawl light weight throw £80.00
- Woven cloth £80.00 per 1st metre, then £40.00 per metre after that
- Pet beds large £40.00 each, med. £30.00
- Cria coats small. £14.00 each, med. £18.00, large. £20.00 - will be made to order
Prices for weaving do not include spinning charges. Please note for larger quantities of weaving the cost per item will be less.
Alpaca head collars and lead ropes also available in a variety of colours.
Other Fleeces and Animal Coats
Sheep Wool is also processed at the same price as Alpaca. Llama and Guanaco Fleece will be processed from £50.00 per kilo. We have also successfully spun Dog fibre, including Tibetan Mastiff at £100 per kilo. Please enquire for current specific rates.
All prices are subject to VAT charged at 20%
- Fleeces should be clean and free of moth infestation, faeces and large amounts of straw/debris.
- It is in your interest to ensure that fleeces are clean, this will mean more end product.
- Wastage rates vary enormously due to the quality of fibre and the state that it is delivered to us: more vegetation and contamination equals more loss.
- Average yields are 50 to 70% of weight inwards, however some fleeces that are coarse and/or dirty may only produce 30%.
- Please inform us if there is more than one year's growth of fleece this makes a difference to how we process the fleece.
- Fleece should be sent in clean sealed bags and marked with the animals details / herd details and what you wish to be the end products etc.
- There will be an additional cost of £25 per fleece for cleaning where this has not been done in a reasonable and satisfactory manner. Fleeces infested with moths will be returned to the customer at their own expense or destroyed on site with the customers permission.
- Delivery costs of yarn to be paid by customer. We have a contract with Parcelforce at very good rates.
- Payment for services provided must be cleared before goods despatched. Payment by card or cheque available.